Spring Semester 2017 & Summer 2017
Do you love analytics? Do you enjoy excel? Have some experience in web marketing and love to help start ups? Then this job is for you! Bharat Babies is a Boston based startup that is leading the way in multicultural children’s book publishing. With seven books across three product categories, the company is looking rapidly grow in this unique and diverse market.
Bharat Babies has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Bharat Babies is looking for a highly analytical, data driven individual to help develop and implement our SEO strategy. Our ideal candidate will love web marketing and analytics and have a previous experience in the industry. You know and understand key word optimization and are excited for the challenge of helping our unique, niche brand rise in Google rankings.
What You Will Do and Learn:
- Help create and implement Bharat Babies SEO strategy:
- Optimize webpages for search,
- Find creative ways to generate links to Bharat Babies's website,
- Identity and create relationships with influential bloggers and publishers,
- Monitor corporate blog and social media presence,
- Suggest creative content ideas,
- Become familiar with important industry topics and trends.
- Track inbound marketing metrics, interpret data, and draw actionable conclusions.
- Follow and report on competitive web marketing / SEO activity.
What We Require:
- Passion for web marketing.
- An understanding of SEO and the tools used for analytics
- Passion for start ups.
- Familiarity with inbound marketing basics (search, social, and content).
- Pursuing a bachelor’s in Marketing, Public Relations, Computer Science, Business or related.
- Class standing may be Junior, Senior, recent alumni, graduate students.
- Experience implementing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Experience implementing content marketing strategies.
- Experience with Google analytics.
- Experience implementing social media marketing strategies.
- Solid personal social presence (Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
Schedule & Compensation
Interns must be able to commit to at least 6 months, and preferably longer. Interns will be unpaid and will be expected to be available 5-10 hours per week. Academic credit may be offered. This position can be based off-site within the continental United States.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to email@example.com with the subject line “SEO SPECIALIST INTERN 2016-17”. In addition to explaining why you’d like to work with Bharat Babies please include the following in your cover letter:
- How much time you would be able to commit each week
- What days and for how long you are available